St. Francis of Assisi is proud to be Northeast Baltimore City’s Catholic school. Conveniently located on Harford Road alongside Herring Run Park, St. Francis is just minutes away from workplaces such as Morgan State University and Johns Hopkins Hospital. The school is also a short walk or bike ride from homes in Mayfield, Lauraville, Beverly Hills, and Arcadia, and the #19 bus stops nearby. Parking along Chesterfield Avenue is usually easy to find. We ask that visitors use the main entrance on Chesterfield to enter the school. Office hours during the school year are 7:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- At a Glance: Get a quick overview of some facts and highlights.
- Letter from School Leadership: Learn about our principal and his vision for the school.
- Why Catholic Education? Rise Above!
- Vision & Mission: What we do and why we do it.
- History & Tradition: 60 Strong!
- Faculty & Staff: The adults who enliven our school and live out its mission.
- Community Partners: Learn about the local friends who support St. Francis of Assisi.